Here is a list of current job offers. We are always looking for individuals who share a passion for developing artists, orchestras and special projects. If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to get in touch with our contact person for human resources directly.
Part-Time: 3 days per week (22.5 hours): Commensurate with experience.
We are seeking a Part-Time Finance & Office Assistant to start as soon as possible on an initial 1 year contract. You will be based in our London office, where you will join an ambitious and experienced team whilst also being part of the close-knit KD SCHMID family.
We desire an enthusiastic, highly committed and superbly organised multi-tasker with proven experience in office administration and basic finance functions.
The role involves partnering with Operations to undertake duties including: artist invoicing & statements / preparing and collating reports / assisting in the budgeting process / project work / credit card statements & expenses / coordinating with the IT Support Company / coordinating with suppliers / general office household tasks.
· Experience in office and IT administration
· Experience in working within a finance team, undertaking tasks such as invoicing / receipts & expenses / reports / budgets / sales & purchase ledgers
· Initiative, problem solver and a pro-active approach
· Great team player with high integrity and empathy
· Experience of managing tasks under own supervision and prioritising a varied workload
· Ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure
· A high degree of flexibility and resilience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Fluent in the spoken and written language of English
· Ability to speak German will be a distinct advantage
· Excellent computer literacy (MS-Office: Outlook, Word, Excel)
· An interest in music management and cultural programming
· Part-time position in London within a great office community and as part of the family-orientated KD Schmid group culture
· Exciting development opportunities
· Exposure to concerts and outstanding artist personalities
About KD SCHMID
KD SCHMID is one of the world’s leading music management companies, with offices in Hannover, London and Berlin. We specialise in bespoke strategic artist management and arranging international tours and projects. Established in 1959, we pride ourselves on our heritage and family-orientated team culture that we have maintained throughout our long history and across all 3 offices.
We have a distinct international in-house style with a reputation for building longstanding relationships with artists, orchestras, promoters and venues.
The London office was established in 1998 by the current Managing Director, Karen McDonald, and now comprises a team of 14. Based in the heart of London’s Covent Garden, the London office exclusively focuses on artist management, with a bespoke list of general and local management artists.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to provide feedback wherever possible.